Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Big Lake Family Trip

A couple of weeks ago I took my family to Big Lake for some fishing and fun.The first day we went fishing Sydney was the only one to catch any fish even though there were 4 other poles in the water she caught all 3 that day. She was so proud of her fish she wanted to carry them all the way back to the truck. It was a 1/2 mile hike. She even helped me clean them. The next day I took Cole out on a boat and he caught 4 on the same pole that Sydney had. I was able to snag one.
Zane had a blast with the ax cutting wood and bragging he was the one to supply us with fire to make smores.
Every evening we would go looking for animals. We found elk,deer,antelope, and a couple of coyotes. We have a great time every year on the mountain and look forward to it to escape the heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment